Yet another collection of interesting talks:
- First, a quite old talk about exponential growth and how we often don’t understand its implications. The talk starts quite boring with simple math. But later the presenter starts talking about the implications, how we periodically don’t use simplest math and how politics and economy ignore simple facts. Watch it, watch it, watch it!
- Dan Pink talks about the science of motivation. The sad thing is, that lots of companies/people ignore the facts and to the wrong thing to motivate people.
- A interview (part one, part two) with Corinne Yu about game-engines, 3d-graphics, programming, game-consoles etc.
Now to some wonderful short movies:
- First, I’m Here, a movie about a robot who falls in love. A half an hour of pure movie brilliance. Found on freeQnet.
- Another great short-movie: Heartless: The Story of the Tin Man, a prequel to the Wonderful Wizard of Oz story.
- State of Play
- Bachelor Thesis Finished \o/