What? Links around NDepend? But you promised a post about Teamcity integration? Yes, I did but then I found a good guide on the official site and a good blog post. And since I don’t want to just repeat stuff I had to do something else.
Now I’m here with empty hands =(. Since I’m a lazy bastard I’ve decides to convert this post in a collection of useful links around NDepend.
Continuous Integration Tools
- For Teamcity: This guide on the official site and two another nice blog posts from Troy Hunt and Laurent Kempé.
- Guides from the NDepend site for TFS, CruiseControl.NET and FinalBuilder.
Useful Code Queries
- A long list of useful queries in Patrick Smacchia’s blog post.
- Here’s nice guide for code queries by Hajan Selmani.
- This answer on Stackoverflow tells you how to find code which is only called by tests.
- This answer on Stackoveflow shows you how to create a query from a dependency.
- Of course don’t miss the official documentation on the homepage.
- And an InfoQ interview of the NDepend creator.
Have fun. For now that’s it about NDepend. If I pick up something cool I’ll certainly inform you.
- Making of the db4o LINQPad Driver: LINQPad Drivers
- How Do You Want Me?