Update: I stopped the demo server for ths project =).
You are on your shiny Mac, Tablet, *nix and just need a Windows box for a minute to try something out? Setting up a Virtual Machine takes time and you have to download a Windows image witch is a few Gigabytes. Grr.
rochla.gamlor.info gives you a remote Windows box in a minute. You have full admin rights there. You can go wild =).
Sorry, Only an Experiment.
I didn`t work? It is offline? Yeah…sorry, it is only a experiment. I don`t plan to work on it much more.
I started this a long, long time ago, as a small project to learn Clojure. Well, I used Clojure for many things, while this project kind of stalled out.
Anyway, it is up for a short while =).
Source & Tech shoutouts
The source is on Github.
This thing is possible due to some cool libraries:
- Amazonica for talking to AWS.
- The Guacomole HTML5 RDP library. It gives a HTML5 RDP implementation, so that you can access a windows box from you`re web browser.
- AWS for the raw computing power, windows images, https frontend etc.
- The usual working horses, Jetty, Logback, Ring and all other open source libraries I forgot =)
- Code Reloading in Clojure
- Joyent의 만타 (Manta): 저장하고 계산하다